During the last couple of years there have been certainly been some unforgettable moments, hopefully captured on camera.
We invite Guernsey-based amateur and professional photographers to submit images for ‘A Moment in Time 2020-2022’ for the Photographic Art at The Park Summer exhibition. The exhibition will run from Saturday 6 August – Friday 2 September.
How to Enter
- Between Sunday 1 May and Wednesday 1 June please submit a high resolution photograph with a brief description (maximum 30 words) to: [email protected]
- One entry per person – if the photograph is accepted for exhibition, a £10 entry fee will apply.
- Upload in “.jpg” format. File size: less than 7MB. Suitable for printing size A3 (landscape or portrait) 297 x 420 mm or 3508 x 4960 px (300dpi)
- We accept photos in colour or black and white.
- At the time of submission, please advise your Amateur or Professional status.
- Square shaped, low or poor resolution photographs cannot be accepted.
- Software corrections are to be kept to a minimum. Hard post-production and photo editing are accepted only where explicitly indicated.
- Pictures with visible signatures from the photographer will not be accepted.
- We do not accept images or works with offensive content; decisions regarding content will be made by the selection panel and are to be considered final.
- The selection panel represents all sectors of our community.
- Your photograph may be available to sell.
Successful entrants will be notified by email during the first week of July and will bring the professionally printed image to us at the Folk and Costume Museum before Friday 15 July after which we'll prepare your photograph for display.
There will be an Exhibitors’ and National Trust of Guernsey Members’ Preview on Friday 5 August before opening on Saturday 6 August.
We are excited to receive your submissions and to present a talented representation of ‘A Moment in Time 2020-2022’.
Thank you for your interest.
Contact: E: [email protected]